Information for Current Students
Courses planned for 2021/22 Academic Year
Please also see here
- Regularity theory of spaces with lower Ricci curvature bounds by Dr Daniele Semola (University of Oxford) Daniele Semola Regularity Theory of Spaces with Lower Ricci Curvature Bounds.pdf
- Finite Element Exterior Calculus by Dr Kaibo Hu Kaibo Hu Finite Element Exterior Calculus.pdf
- Optimal Transport and Lower Curvature Bounds by Dr Daniele Semola (University of Oxford) Daniele Semola Optimal Transport and Lower Curvature Bounds.pdf
- A Short Induction to the Fractional Laplacian by Dr. David Gómez-Castro (University of Oxford) ‘A short introduction to the Fractional Laplacian’ by Dr. David Gómez-Castro (University of Oxford).pdf
Courses in 2020/21 Academic Year
- Introduction to SPDEs from Probability and PDE by Dr. Avi Mayorcas (Former University of Oxford D. Phil. Student) Introduction to SPDEs from Probability and PDE by A. Mayorcas.pdf
- Extensions of Functions by Dr. Krzysztof Ciosmak (University of Oxford) Abstract.pdf Lecture notes - Extensions of functions.pdf
- Vortex Singularities in Ginzburg-Landau Type Problems by Professor Radu Ignat (Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse) Abstract.pdf lecture1.pdf lecture1_manuscript.pdflecture2_manuscript.pdf lectures-latex.pdf lecture3_manuscript.pdf
- Mathematical Control Theory by Prof. Franco Rampazzo (University of Padova) RampazzoPh.D. course 2020-2021OXFORD.pdflecture1.pdflecture1_manuscript.pdf lecture2_manuscript.pdflectures-latex.pdf
- Introduction on Nonlinear Wave Equations by Prof. Qian Wang (University of Oxford) Lectures on Nonlinear Wave Equations by Prof. Qian Wang.pdf
New Part C course Optimal Transport & Applications by Prof. Jose Carrillo (University of Oxford)
Courses in 2019/20 Academic Year
Stochastic Homogenization by Dr Ben Fehrman (University of Oxford). The notes can be found here
All graduate students, post-docs and faculty are welcome to come to the mini-courses. If you aren't a member of Oxford University just email @email so we can arrange access. For University members access is generally via Teams and the links will be in the weekly mailout and on website.
*N.B. Some events / courses were postponed due to Covid-19 and will hopefully be rescheduled*
The student seminar takes place on Fridays at 11am in term-time. The seminar convenor will circulate details of the seminar programme each week and the OxPDE Research Group sends out a weekly News & Events mail-out.
There is a weekly PDE seminar in term time at 4pm on most Mondays.
There is also a lunchtime seminar series run at midday on Thursdays (following coffee at 11am)
The OxPDE also organises short lecture courses on various topics - click here for courses in 20/21 and beyond.
Deatils can be found here
Details of the 4-year DPhil programme
PDE CDT Handbooks
MPLS Information for Graduate Students
Mathematics Taught Course Centre
MI Lecture Lists