University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
● On unique sums in Abelian groups. B. Bedert, Combinatorica (2023).
● On a problem of Erdős and Sárközy about sequences with no term dividing the sum of two larger terms. B.Bedert, online preprint available at https://arxiv.org/abs/2301.07065
● On a distinguished family of random variables and Painlevé equations. T. Assiotis, B. Bedert, M. A. Gunes and A. Soor, Probab. Math. Phys. 2 (2021), no. 3, 613-642
● Moments of generalized Cauchy random matrices and continuous-Hahn polynomials. T. Assiotis, B. Bedert, M. A. Gunes and A. Soor, Nonlinearity 34 (2021), no. 7, 4923-4943.
● Twisting moduli for GL(2). B. Bedert, G. Cooper, T. Oliver, P. Zhang, J. Number Theory 217 (2020), 142-162.
Tutor for Fourier series and PDEs (2023) - Magdalen College, Oxford
Tutor for Part A Linear Algebra and Rings and Modules (2023) - Magdalen College, Oxford
Tutor for ASO Graph Theory (Trinity Term 2022) - Magdalen College, Oxford
Teaching Assistant for C3.10 Additive Combinatorics (Hilary Term 2022) - University of Oxford
Teaching Assistant for C3.8 Analytic Number Theory (Michaelmas Term 2021 and Hilary 2023) - University of Oxford
Gibbs Prize for FHS Mathematics Part A,B,C - University of Oxford (2019-2021)
Casberd Scholarship - St John's College (2018-2021)