University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
I'm Shyam, a second year student in the Mathematics of Random Systems CDT. My DPhil supervisors are Dr. Benjamin Fehrman and Prof. Ben Hambly and my title is Fluctuations in SPDEs and Interacting Particle Systems.
Before joining the CDT, I studied a four year integrated masters degree in MORSE (Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics) at the University of Warwick, where I specialised in Mathematics and Statistics. In my final year I worked with Dr Anastasia Papavasiliou on a research project titled The Expected Signature of a Random Path, Properties and Applications.
- Tutor for M1 Groups and Group Actions (1 set).
- Tutor for M4 Constructive Mathematics (1 set).
- Tutor for C8.2 Stochastic Analysis and PDEs (1 set).
- TA for C8.2 Stochastic Analysis and PDEs (2 sets).
- TA for C4.3: Functional Analytic Methods for PDEs (2 sets).
- TA for MCF Stochastic Calculus (2 sets).
- TA for M2: Analysis II - Continuity and Differentiability (1 set, Exeter college).
TA for M5: Fourier Series and PDEs (1 set, Exeter college).
- TA for M2: Analysis III - Integration (1 set, Exeter college).