The interests of the group are diverse: stochastic analysis, rough path theory, Schramm-Loewner evolution, mathematical population genetics, financial mathematics. See individual members pages for further information on particular members' interests.
Permanent members' personal web pages:
More information about people doing Probability at Oxford and home pages of group members can be found here.
Seminars and workshops
- Stochastic Analysis Seminars are on Mondays at 14.15 and 15.45. These are held in the Mathematical Institute
- Informal Probability Workshops are on Mondays at noon in the Mathematical Institute
- Nomura Seminars in Mathematical Finance are on Fridays at 16:00 in the Mathematical Institute
- 38th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications: 13th - 17th July 2015
- LMS-CMI Research School: Development in Modern Probability: 5th - 10th July 2015
- The second Workshop in Probability and its Applications: 17-20 March 2014 in the Mathematical Institute
- The first Workshop in Probability and its Applications: 9 December 2013 in the Mathematical Institute