+44 1865 283879
University of Oxford
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Effect of trazodone on cognitive decline in people with dementia: Cohort study using UK routinely collected data.
International journal of geriatric psychiatry (25 September 2021)
Can patients monitor response to ustekinumab in the real world?
Journal of Crohn's and Colitis issue S1 volume 15 page S477-S478 (27 May 2021)
Using item response theory (IRT) to improve the efficiency of the Simple Clinical Colitis Activity Index (SCCAI) for patients with ulcerative colitis
BMC Gastroenterology issue 1 volume 21 page 132- (22 March 2021)
Utilisation of the signature method to identify the early onset of sepsis from multivariate physiological time series in critical care monitoring
Critical Care Medicine issue 10 volume 48 page e976-e981 (3 August 2020)
Real-world effectiveness, its predictors and onset of action of cholinesterase inhibitors and memantine in dementia: retrospective health record study.
The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science page 1-7 (27 July 2020)
- Statistical machine learning and deep learning
- Bioinformatics and applications of ML/DL to healthcare
- Stochastic analysis, sequential data, signatures
- Particle Physics, quantum field theory, scattering amplitudes
2012 PhD in Physics, Tel Aviv University
Thesis: "Forward physics at the LHC energies"
Supervisor: Prof. Eugene Levin
- HT20 - B7.3 Further Quantum Theory
- HT19 - B7.3 Further Quantum Theory
- HT18 - B7.3 Further Quantum Theory
- MT17 - C5.5 Perturbation Methods
- HT17 - B7.3 Further Quantum Theory
- MT16 - C6.3 Approximation of Functions
Prizes, awards, and scholarships:
2018 Alzheimer’s Research UK Network Centre Grant
2012 - 2014 Minerva Fellowship, Max Planck Society
2011 - 2012 Visiting Fellow, Ben-Gurion University
2006 - 2008 Salim and Rachel Benin Foundation, Award