Application Procedures


Those who are not nationals of the UK or EU/EEA (including Switzerland), and are accepted for research degrees must obtain Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificates.

Project studentships currently advertised by the department can be found via the departmental vacancies webpages:

Please direct enquiries about graduate admissions to the Graduate Studies Assistant (@email).

Please contact us with feedback and comments about this page. Last updated on 08 Jun 2023 08:37.