Coronavirus (Covid-19): advice and updates
The department is closed until further notice so no in-person seminars will occur. Some seminars will be cancelled whilst others will happen via video conferencing (in which case the location will be shown as Virtual). Listings will be updated in due course.
While the majority of our lectures and seminars are not open to the general public we are expanding our range of public lectures that showcase the power and beauty of our subject.
We have the largest purpose-built lecture theatres and conference facilities in Oxford, providing the perfect venue for your conferences and events.
Lectures for the department are also open to other members of the University. In some cases registration may be necessary.
Please note that the list below only shows forthcoming events, which may not include regular events that have not yet been entered for the forthcoming term. Please see the past events page for a list of all seminar series that the department has on offer.
- Algebra Seminar (2)
- Applied Topology Seminar (1)
- Computational Mathematics and Applications Seminar (5)
- Geometry and Analysis Seminar (1)
- Industrial and Applied Mathematics Seminar (1)
- InFoMM CDT Group Meeting (7)
- Junior Algebra and Representation Theory Seminar (1)
- Mathematical Biology and Ecology Seminar (8)
- Mathematical Geoscience Seminar (4)
- Networks Seminar (4)
- Quantum Field Theory Seminar (1)
- Stochastic Analysis & Mathematical Finance Seminars (3)
- Topology Seminar (1)