- Recommend books for the Whitehead Library: @email
- Recommend books and electronic resources to the Radcliffe Science Library
Training & Documentation
- MathSciNet AMS Subject Classification
- SOLO catalogue
- How to Reset your Single Sign-On Password (SSO)
- Remote Access to Electronic Resources
- Radcliffe Science Library
- Department & Faculty libraries (Statistics, Computer Science)
- All Bodleian libraries College libraries
- Map of Oxford Libraries
- Proceedings of the 2022 International Congress of Mathematics is now available online.
- Cambridge Core E-books
Renewed to September 2025. At the end of this period, about 700 titles will be permanently retained if they are on reading lists or have been heavily used during this time.
- BrowZine is a new service providing easier access to online journals subscribed to by the University. Access articles directly from SOLO or via the BrowZine website.