- Admission, Contact, Hours
- How to Find Resources
- How to order "Mathematical Inst Gerrans Coll" material
- Electronic Resources
- Information for Readers with Disabilities
- Inter-Library Loan: obtain material not held in Oxford
- Publisher Catalogues
- Recommend books for the Whitehead Library:
- Recommend books and electronic resources to the Radcliffe Science Library
Training & Documentation
- Bodleian iSkills workshops: The next series of webinars will begin in Week 2 of Trinity Term 2021.
- Oxford LibGuides online guides to subject resources, ref management, etc.
- MathSciNet AMS Subject Classification
- SOLO catalogue
- How to Reset your Single Sign-On Password (SSO)
- Remote Access to Electronic Resources
- The Radcliffe Science Library is temporarily based in the Vere Harmsworth Library.
See: Booking a Time Slot, and also: Click & Collect
- Statistics Dept Library
- Computer Science Dept Library
- List and Map of Oxford Libraries
- Springer e-books: access to 40,000+ e-books published by Springer Nature from 2017-2021, all subjects. Titles are available via SOLO and here
- Multimedia Fluid Mechanics Online (G. M. Homsy et al., CUP) Interactive demonstrations & animations, virtual labs, simulations & videos, spanning 8 key modules from Dynamics to Turbulence.
- BrowZine is a new service providing easier access to online journals subscribed to by the University. Access articles directly from SOLO or via the BrowZine website. For more information, see: BrowZine Libguide
- Cambridge Core E-books: new University purchase. Access via SOLO or directly from Cambridge Core.