- Recommend books for the Whitehead Library: @email
- Recommend books and electronic resources to the Radcliffe Science Library
Training & Documentation
- Bodleian iSkills Workshops
- Subject and Research Guides online guides to subject resources, ref management, etc.
- MathSciNet AMS Subject Classification
- SOLO catalogue
- How to Reset your Single Sign-On Password (SSO)
- Remote Access to Electronic Resources
- The Radcliffe Science Library is temporarily operating at the Vere Harmsworth Library. See: RSL at VHL and Latest Service Updates
About the RSL
- Department & Faculty libraries (Statistics, Computer Science)
- All Bodleian libraries - College libraries - Map of Oxford Libraries
- Institute of Physics e-books
The Bodleian now has access to about 800 Physical Sciences e-books from IOP until May 2023. After this date, titles on reading lists & heavily used titles will be permanently retained.
- Cambridge Core E-books
Renewed to September 2025. At the end of this period, about 700 titles will be permanently retained if they are on reading lists or have been heavily used during this time.
- BrowZine is a new service providing easier access to online journals subscribed to by the University. Access articles directly from SOLO or via the BrowZine website.