- The University subscribes to an extensive number of e-journals including collections from the American Mathematical Society, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Institute of Physics, International Press, JSTOR, Oxford University Press, SIAM, Springer, Wiley, Taylor & Francis.
- To find e-journals, search SOLO, or e-journals A-Z.
BrowZine is an alternative way to browse many of the journals subscribed to by the Bodleian Libraries. Coverage is from 2005. For further information, see the BrowZine Libguide
- Annual Reviews (eg. Fluid Mechanics, Computer Science, Financial Economics, etc.)
- Clay Mathematics Institute and American Mathematical Society co-publications
- Current Developments in Mathematics (International Press)
- Ebook Central (Proquest)
- EBSCOhost Ebook Collection (EBSCO)
- Encyclopedia of Mathematical Physics (Elsevier)
- Encyclopedia of Quantitative Finance (Wiley)
- Graduate Studies in Mathematics (American Mathematical Society):
- Handbooks in Economics Series (Elsevier)
- Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, & Mathematical Tables (Abramowitz & Stegun) (Knovel)
- Handbook of Statistics (Elsevier)
- International Congress of Mathematicians - Proceedings 1893-2018 (International Mathematical Union)
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics Lecture Notes: 1981-2009 (Project Euclid OA)
- InTech Open Access Books (maths, computer science, physics)
- International Critical Tables of Numerical Data, Physics, Chemistry and Technology (Knovel)
- Lecture Notes in Logic: 1993-2009 (Project Euclid OA)
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 2013-present (AMS)
- MSRI Lecture Notes: 1995-present. (CUP/MSRI)
- Multimedia Fluid Mechanics Online (CUP)
- Notre Dame Mathematical Lectures: 1942-1990 (Project Euclid OA)
- O'Reilly computer science e-books (formerly Safari) (SSO log on required)
- Oxford Scholarship Online (OUP):
- Perspectives in Logic: 1975-1998 (Project Euclid OA)
- Seminaires Bourbaki, Cartan, Chevalley, etc. (Numdam French digital library)
- Séminaires et Congrès (Societe Mathematique de France) Selected volumes between 1996 and 2018 freely available
- SIAM e-books (450+ titles)
- Smithsonian Physical Tables (Knovel)
- Springer e-books (individual titles also on SOLO)
- Springer Lecture Notes:
- Surveys in Differential Geometry: 1991- present (International Press)
Free e-book collections
- AMS Links to Online Maths Books
- EMIS Electronic Library of Books
- Online Math Textbooks (George Cain, Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Project Gutenberg - Mathematics Bookshelf
- MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society)
MathSciNet is a comprehensive database that contains reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for the world's mathematical literature. It is the electronic version of the printed Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications. Updated on a daily basis, coverage is from 1940 but retrodigitized articles dating back to the early 1800s are constantly being added.
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics )
This is the core citation database with multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
Scopus is a multidisciplinary abstract and indexing database covering research in applied science, mathematics, engineering, technology, health and medicine, and social sciences.
- Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS)
An interface provided by Wharton Business School, allowing access to a number of datasets for financial research and analysis.
For more Business and Finance databases , please see the Sainsbury Library's "Key Business Resources"
- Oxford University Research Archive (ORA)
- ArXiv.org e-Print Archive (Cornell University) Front for the Mathematics ArXiv (UC Davis)