Our vision is to build a two-way bridge between data users and scientists on which topological ideas and tools go to and fro testing & applications and research & development. Our multidisciplinary team of mathematicians, statisticians, and computer scientists from Oxford, Swansea and Liverpool, provide the necessary breadth and depth of experience and expertise to drive the development and application of Topological Data Analysis (TDA) to the solution of real world problems. Read more here.
The centre is supported by the EPSRC grant New Approaches to Data Science: Application Driven Topological Data Analysis EP/R018472/1.
- May 2020: Congratulations to Helen Byrne who has been elected a Fellow of the Society for Mathematical Biology. Read more.
- April 2020: Oliver Vipond gave a on-line talk in the AATNR seminar series. Watch here.
- December 2019: Paweł Dłotko has been appointed as director of the new Dioscuri Centre in Topological Data Analysis at the Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences, co-funded by the Max Planck Society. Read more.
- September 2019: Vidit Nanda received a Turing Institute-DstL grant with Primoz Skraba!
- February 2019: Congratulations to Heather Harrington on receiving the Adams Prize! Read more.
Fridays at 3pm, AWB Quillen Room. For past and upcoming seminars see here.
ATMCS 2022: July 2022, Oxford --- up-coming!
SAB meeting 2020: 17 September 2020, Oxford --- moved on-line!
International meeting 2020: 17-18 September 2020, Oxford --- cancelled due to Coivid 19
Centre meeting: 1 May 2020, Oxford --- virtual.
YM workshop: OxATS, 30 March -- 03 April, Oxford --- cancelled due to Covid19.
Centre meeting: 28 November 2019, Oxford
SAB meeting 2019: 24 September 2019, Oxford
International meeting 2019: Spires, 23-24 September 2019, Oxford
Centre meeting: 17 May 2019, Turing Institute, London
SAB meeting 2018: 13 September 2018, Swansea
Kick-off meeting: Dragon, 11-14 September 2019, Swansea
We are looking for students at all three locations. Anybody interested should enquire with one of the directors or members.
DPhil-students: Students are may be supported through tow different routes and are encouraged to apply to all those that seems suitable for them.
1. The standard DPhil route: https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/study-here/postgraduate-study/doctor-philosop...
2. Via the INFOMM Centre of Doctoral Training: https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/study-here/postgraduate/study/industrially-fo...
Scientific Advisory Board
Ulrich Bauer, Jean-Daniel Boissonat, Gunnar Carlsson, Frederic Chazal, Kathryn Hess, Konstantin Mischaikow, Shmuel Weinberger